Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 25 of 25

Thread: Member Ratings

  1. #21
    windowslaws
    Guest windowslaws's Avatar

    Post

    slamming you up a 5 brainmuncher!

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Brainmuncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2003
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cheers.
    Now I am truly whole.

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Brainmuncher's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 26th, 2003
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Is this cus we both feel superior to the wachowskis? (dam unspellable name)

  4. #24
    windowslaws
    Guest windowslaws's Avatar

    Post

    we both are

  5. #25
    Inactive Member thelaughingduck2001's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2003
    Posts
    221
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    If you're referring to me, then I'd just like to clear up (even though I know you're only half-joking-as am I) that I have never rated anyone, and hadn't even read this post up until I wrote this.

    However, some nice chap did rate me, and I'd very much like to know who it was. But, if he's ashamed for rating a wachowski's/Rodriguez fan with a 4, then he can stay in the closet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •